Sharing my search for inexpensive crafts, craft storage and general craft therapy!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Crazy Busy!

What a week.  I am in the middle of a master's degree and just started classes again.  Between working full time, being married, raising two kids, renovating our house, getting my degree and getting taxes done, well, I've been a little out of sorts (not to mention a massive allergy attack that's gone on for days).  Looks like I won't be able to do as much craft blogging as I'd hoped.  If I can post and check in on my favorite blogs once a week, I'll have to be happy with that.  This has me totally bummed.  Still, I only have 7 classes to get that piece of paper!  My company is paying for it so I cannot give up the opportunity!  I'll be done in a year...I can do this!

I will not put all of my crafting fun on hold, though.  This weekend, the Creating Keepsakes Convention comes to Mesa, Arizona, and I'm volunteering.  I have been volunteering in CKC classrooms for several years now.  It is a ton of fun, I learn a lot and I get a free pass to the Vendor Fair, plus a couple other goodies in payment.  It's so worth it.  I'm sure I'll be picking up a few new items for my stash, too.  Can't wait to blog about them...have to make the time for that!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts!