Sharing my search for inexpensive crafts, craft storage and general craft therapy!

Friday, April 13, 2012

Snail Mail Inspiration

The last couple days have been full of happy inspiration.  Just got my newest issue of Creating Keepsakes and also their newest Special Issue:  Simple Scrapbooks.  Such a nice treat during a very stressful week.  Loving both of them and can't wait to try out a few new techniques!

I know there is a lot of inspiration to be found for free on the internet, but there is something so tactically and visually satisfying about thumbing through a magazine.  :-)  So, this is one of my splurges.  Of course, I always wait for the best renewal deals (often to be had at the convention) and I paid for membership on Club CK which at the time came with the 4 annual special issues (over 50% off cover price).  Not sure if that deal is still going on.  I sure hope it is...I'm really not willing to pay $14.99 retail no matter how great a magazine is.  Skrimp and...skrimp some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts!