Sharing my search for inexpensive crafts, craft storage and general craft therapy!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Yard Sale!

So, I scoped out another Craigslist scrapbooking yard sale intending to buy a We R Memory Makers Sew Easy kit - it was advertised at 50% off retail.  Well, their "retail" was not the same as my "retail."  I found that I could pick up a brand new kit with a 40% off coupon for about the price they were asking so I passed.  It wasn't a wasted trip, though, cause they had a number of items that were great deals.


Baggies of paper flowers at $1 each.  I grabbed all seven.

Pearls and rhinestones at 50 cents a package.

Sticker and rub-ons at 50 cents a piece.

Found any great deals yourself lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts!