Sharing my search for inexpensive crafts, craft storage and general craft therapy!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Check These Out

As I mentioned in my welcome post, I am a Dollar Tree regular.  Here is totally why...

Got 8 packs of these dimensional stickers for a dollar a pack.  I think they are gorgeous.  I'm not the only one...as I was checking out, another shopper asked me where I got those beautiful stickers.  I happily told her.  And now I'm telling all of you...check out your local Dollar Tree often.  It is like a treasure hunt!

A closer look at each package:

How cute would these be on a simple card or scrapbook page?  Check out the dimension and detail in the larger photos below!

They are a great example on where you can save money to spend on other things.  Imagine what these cost in the big box craft stores.  I love those stores too, but they would bankrupt me if I bought this volume of stuff there!

Skrimp and Skrap!











 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts!