Sharing my search for inexpensive crafts, craft storage and general craft therapy!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

How Did I Live Without These?

Okay, between my new Slice, my newly "discovered" Pazzles and my new Texture Boutique, I am in total craft heaven!  Really, how did I ever live without them before?

I have fallen in love with accordion-fold flowers and have been dying to try my hand at one using my Fiskars scalloped edge border punch.  Here is a thank you card with this technique. 


I added a die cut made with my Slice, a vintage button from my grandmother's collection, a crimped strip of white paper, some ribbon and some inking for dimension - voila, a striking flower.  I matted it on cardstock embossed/inked with a Tim Holtz clock pattern which I think is just gorgeous.  (I seriously need more embossing folders; they are just too awesome!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts!