Sharing my search for inexpensive crafts, craft storage and general craft therapy!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Stamps of Life March Release

Got my set of the Stamps of Life March release in the mail Saturday and had to play around with it.  I haven't created a Pazzles cutting file for this yet - the edges are a little complex - but eventually I probably will.  In the meantime, a little fussy cutting never hurt anyone, right?



Anyone out there still use the EK Success Fastenater?  I got mine on clearance and then bought a bunch of the "staples" at Big Lots for $1.25 each.  Thought I got a great deal until I later saw them clearanced at Big Lots for $0.25 each.  Oh, well.  Decided to grab some more at the new and improved price in case they are being discontinued.  At least I have enough to last me for awhile.

Thanks for visiting my blog.  Hope you enjoy my inane ramblings.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, love your use of the ribbon!! I also enjoy your eye for a bargain- I'm like that in every aspect of my life EXCEPT scrapbooking, lol...it's the one thing I allow myself to splurge on...
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such lovely comments- they do not go unnoticed and are truly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts!